THIS POLICY EXPLAINS:
Information We Collect, and How We Use It
How We Protect Your Information
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT.
NACCO does not collect any personally identifiable information from you (e.g., name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) unless you voluntarily choose to submit or otherwise disclose such information to us, including information submitted or disclosed by mail, telephone, fax or electronically. We will not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties. We may disclose such information to our subsidiaries, affiliates or agents to help us manage our web site and our other business operations. Otherwise, NACCO will only use your information to respond to a request by you for information or, if appropriate, to consider your request for consideration of employment with NACCO or its subsidiaries.
If requested, NACCO may have one of its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents or another person or entity, contact you, in which case your personal information will be provided to the subsidiary, affiliate or agent to assist it in providing customer service to you.
NACCO may store and process voluntarily submitted personally identifiable information to better understand your needs and how we may improve our products and services. Unless otherwise stated or requested by you, we may use your personally identifiable information to contact you. For example, we may send you marketing materials or other information, respond to your comments or requests, or contact you if needed in the course of processing or shipping your order for products or services offered over our web sites.
If you have submitted personally identifiable information through this web site, or if someone else has submitted your personally identifiable information through this web site, and you would like to have that information deleted from our databases, or those of our subsidiaries or affiliates, please contact us via e-mail, send a letter to our webmaster by mail or call us at the addresses or number indicated below. We will then use reasonable efforts to remove your personally identifiable information from our database.
NACCO Industries, Inc.
5875 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 200
Cleveland, Ohio 44124
Tel: (440) 229-5151
2. APPLICABLE LAW
Although this web site may include offerings in multiple languages and may allow you to contact NACCO subsidiaries, affiliates or other persons or entities throughout the world, this site is subject only to U.S. and Delaware privacy laws. These laws may differ from privacy laws outside Delaware and the U.S.
3. EXTERNAL LINKS
4. GOVERNING TRANSLATION
5. NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser or computer operating system you are using, the domain of the web site from which you came to our site, demographic information in aggregate form, and user preferences in site content and advertising. NACCO may use this information to help us in web site research and development.
6. INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN NACCO does not direct its web site to children under thirteen (13) years of age. Individuals under eighteen (18) should consult with their parent or guardian about the use of this web site for their benefit.
7. MONITORING, ENFORCEMENT AND LEGAL REQUESTS NACCO has no obligation to monitor this web site or the use of the web site, or to retain the content of any user session. However, NACCO reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request or to cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities in investigating a claim of illegal activity. We may use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to protect our service, web site, customers or others.
8. CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP OR CONTROL
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
9. TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR UNAUTHORIZED ACTS
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, NACCO cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or any information provided by our on-line services, and you do so at your own risk. NACCO will not be liable for disclosures of your personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. However, once we receive your transmission, we do our best to ensure its security on our systems by making reasonable efforts to protect the information.
Any information provided to NACCO is treated with care and discretion. NACCO will take a proactive approach to ensure the information is kept private and not misused.