NACCO Industries, Inc. is an operating holding company with
subsidiaries in the following principal industries:
mining, small appliances and specialty retail.
In 2015, total revenues were $915.9 million and net income was $22.0 million. Adjusted revenues were $881.3* million and adjusted Income was $43.7* million.
NACCO is a publicly traded company listed on the New
York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol NC.
NACCO’s overall strategy is to increase shareholder value through
strategic initiatives designed to increase each subsidiary's revenue
and market share and achieve long-term profit growth.
These initiatives are expected to drive each subsidiary company
to achieve its financial goals
NACCO’s long-term perspective is reflected in four guiding principles:
- Ensure highly professional management teams;
- Attain industry-leading operational effectiveness and efficiencies;
- Build industry-leading market positions; and
- Create sustainable competitive advantage positions
- The North American Coal Corporation mines coal primarily for use in power generation and provides selected value-added mining services for other natural resources companies.
- Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. is a leading designer, marketer and distributor of small electric household and specialty housewares appliances, as well as commercial products for restaurants, bars and hotels.
- The Kitchen Collection, LLC is a national specialty retailer of kitchenware in outlet and traditional malls throughout the United States.
For a NACCO organizational chart, click on the image below.
*These amounts are NON-GAAP financial measures.