Overview of NACCO
NACCO Industries, Inc. is an operating holding company with subsidiaries in the following principal industries: mining, small appliances and specialty retail.
In 2013, total revenues were $932.7 million and net income was $44.5 million.
NACCO is a publicly traded company
listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol
NACCO’s overall strategy is to increase
shareholder value through strategic initiatives designed to increase each subsidiary's revenue and market share and
achieve long-term profit growth
- These initiatives are expected to drive each subsidiary
company to achieve its financial goals
NACCO’s long-term perspective is reflected
in four guiding principles:
- Ensure highly professional management teams;
- Attain industry-leading operational effectiveness and
- Build industry-leading market positions; and
- Create sustainable competitive advantage positions
For a NACCO organizational chart, click the image below.